JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Henry is my favorite for AIWB. I have 3 of them (Macro, 48 & 19x) The stock Flint won't fit the rail on the Macro frame (made for 365 XL) so I put the heat gun to it for 20 seconds and it slid right in. Locks up tight just like my other two. I've emailed with the company a couple times with questions and they were super responsive.

Tenicor. Period.

Tenicor. Period.

Tenicor. Period.
Thank you

I like the BraDec kydex holster for the 365. Can find them on Amazon, eBay and I believe they have their own website. Perfect fit and enough adjustability to make it uniquely yours. And they don't break the bank at around $40. Or at least that's what I paid back when.

361F7BD4-AB9B-414B-9376-1571767ACEFD.jpeg

10639D19-65AE-4550-A769-2450474BDF7C.jpeg

I have a 365X Macro in a Bladetech 2.0 Eclipse holster. This can be worn R or L handed both iWB and OWB. Your choices. Also if you get the belt clips with it you can mount the holster w/out having to thread your belt thru the holster. The clips can open and slide under your belt and will lock down by squeezing the clips. Really is a might trick holster. Its my EDC now bc of it all.

I looked and the TACOPS was not listed but the 136/365XL/365 XMacro were all listed. If you like the looks I suggest you call them for better info. More holsters for the box! lol

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top