JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well.....I picked up a low serial number 1965 ruger 10/22 with a mannlicher stock too. The 06 is just the most common 70s made I believe. I really wanted a 270 featherweight
I'm sure the '06 is the most popular version. That was THE cartridge for many for a very long time. It's also one of my favs. My 52 is an 06, the 41 (the gun in my avatar) is a 257 Bob. I had a super nice Featherweight (mid 50's) in 06, but sold it because I really wanted the Standard. I like the looks of the barrel better. (Stupid, but still...)
That 10-22 is a good one to have. Not many around.

@Tlock , just incase you haven't seen this.

The Hawken Shop in Oak Harbor has a late period ( 1850 - 1870 ) percussion , full stock Plains Rifle in .56 caliber.
Neat rifle with lots of character , things like an engraved patch box , gold bands at the breech , star inlay on the cheek piece.
Gun lust at first sight for sure.... :D

After the initial OMG ! I gotta have it subsided....Some serious thought was given and...
I am going to get it...lucky for me they are willing to do layaway.
Andy

The Hawken Shop in Oak Harbor has a late period ( 1850 - 1870 ) percussion , full stock Plains Rifle in .56 caliber.
Neat rifle with lots of character , things like an engraved patch box , gold bands at the breech , star inlay on the cheek piece.

After the initial OMG ! I gotta have it subsided....Some serious thought was given and...
Andy
When ya know ya know!

When ya know ya know!
When I saw my 257 Roberts in Velzey's for sale rack, I knew I was hooked! I just waited a little while and found ammo first. However I hadn't even started the car to come home after buying the ammo, when I texted him making sure he still had the gun.
I doubt I'll ever regret that decision.

with a few down the pipe.jpg

Andy
Can't wait to see pics.

Andy
I'm just glad you didn't tell me about that :s0140:

In the last year I've bought or traded into 4 guns. That is more than Dad bought in his lifetime! He received a handful after Grandpa passed away, but that doesn't count. As an adult he hunted with one of two rifles, one of which I bought for him.
Sometimes I wish I'd acquired that trait from him. :cool:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads