JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
B..........
Howdy... I was gonna ask you in the Dagger, what is the right way to adjust the height "up"?
Thanks. H

1711348496886.jpeg

I'd swap the sights before breaking out a file.
Well, yeah. But a file at the range might be easier to start than having to push a sight out and a new one back in?
Thank you for the input. In this firearm, I'm thoroughly okay with filing it on the fly in the range. This is just my practice gun. Nothing special. I just wanna keep this gun simple, no red dots or anything.

Need more information. Do you mean that shooting from sandbags at 25 yards, your group is consistently low? To correct this, take a small amount of material off the top of the front sight. Your Dagger's iron sights are designed to co-witness with a RDS so there's plenty to work with. Go slowly, even 0.01" makes a difference. Or install a RDS and adjust it.

Thank you for the input. In this firearm, I'm thoroughly okay with filing it on the fly in the range. This is just my practice gun. Nothing special. I just wanna keep this gun simple, no red dots or anything.
You may want to try some other ammo brands too. Ya' never know? It's possible it be an ammo issue.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews