JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Man I thought chemo was over, saying prayers for you and the family
Thank you! I'm on a daily maintenance dose of chemo and once a month injections from here on out. Been stable for a couple years now and hoping to go a long ways further. I'm living a normal life and in far better shape than when I first got diagnosed. I still got things to do around here!

Sounds like a good time, I'll take you up on a trip one of these times. Good luck with the brass sales! I thought I put my boat away with about 3/4 tank at the end of the season last year, it fit well over $100 of non ethanol in it this morning, ouch! Plus diesel to get to the lake, had a great time with the kids, worth every penny!

If I sell some brass this weekend, I just may be able to afford a trip to Riffe Lake to get a limit of landlocked coho. It costs $100 for a round trip nowadays. LETS GO BRANDON!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is anyone game to join me?
I'd be up for a trip sometime this spring. It's been so many years since I had time to fish! I always have gas money too! :s0071::s0071::s0071:💰

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top