JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Man I thought chemo was over, saying prayers for you and the family
Thank you! I'm on a daily maintenance dose of chemo and once a month injections from here on out. Been stable for a couple years now and hoping to go a long ways further. I'm living a normal life and in far better shape than when I first got diagnosed. I still got things to do around here!

Sounds like a good time, I'll take you up on a trip one of these times. Good luck with the brass sales! I thought I put my boat away with about 3/4 tank at the end of the season last year, it fit well over $100 of non ethanol in it this morning, ouch! Plus diesel to get to the lake, had a great time with the kids, worth every penny!

If I sell some brass this weekend, I just may be able to afford a trip to Riffe Lake to get a limit of landlocked coho. It costs $100 for a round trip nowadays. LETS GO BRANDON!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is anyone game to join me?
I'd be up for a trip sometime this spring. It's been so many years since I had time to fish! I always have gas money too! :s0071::s0071::s0071:💰

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top