JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The balance is weird, though... Very front heavy
Wait until you handle a National Match free floated A2 HBAR AR :s0140: the free float handguard adapter is made of steel and you put modified A2 plastic halves on it. Then there's the 20" HBAR.

Or alternately, a Bull barrel (0.975+ outside dia) varmint AR with a metal free float tube handguard with bipod. Way front heavy

Wait until you handle a National Match free floated A2 HBAR AR :s0140: the free float handguard adapter is made of steel and you put modified A2 plastic halves on it. Then there's the 20" HBAR.

Or alternately, a Bull barrel (0.975+ outside dia) varmint AR with a metal free float tube handguard with bipod. Way front heavy
Got my 24" heavy barrel 6.5 creedmoore AR10. barrel alone is 5lbs. I can agree that this rifles are indeed front heavy

.50 BMG when you just gotta vaporize something :D
View attachment 1881123
Funny you should say that..... (granted it not on an AR lower)

20231030_211128.jpg

The JAKL is great. Adjustable on the fly gas system really keeps keep things mild. With a suppressor and the gas off, recoil becomes as close to zero as reasonable. The balance is weird, though... Very front heavy
That upper is a bit front heavy but this thing is fun.

Alaskan 360 takes the concussion out of the pistol but after 3rds, it's too hot to touch...

Also, I thought the JAKL was a long stroke pistol. An Inverted AK like drive.

20240303_095911.jpg

.50 Beowulf is my favorite.
The only time I've shot an AR in .50 Beowulf, another guy at the range had one on the lane next to me and offered. I was aware of the cartridge and had read a bit about it, but for some reason I had in my head 6.5 Grendel (they're from the same poem, right?) which I had shot before. As you might imagine, the recoil was a little more than I was expecting. I still managed to shoot a pretty decent 3 shot group though.

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top