JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not in the same league imo. Just looks like other old milsurps for the most part and has its own attraction due to milsurp and utility. Hi-points and the rhino are probably the ugliest guns ever made. We are talking vomit inducing, life shattering, losing the will to live EPIC levels of ugliness with those.
I threw-up a bit when I attached that photo to my post. 🤢 And my trigger finger cringed.
I may be attaching the memories of removing cosmoline, and "feels" of the trigger slap.

It functioned well, but I traded it quickly for an intake manifold.

The Mossberg 500 Bullpup is also pretty bad.

1000002973.jpg

Last Edited:
Guess I'm in the minority, I am a big fan of SKS's and think they look kinda cool.

I like the Rhino's too but what I don't like is every sci-fi or future movie that came out after they hit the shelves used them as if they were other worldly.

AR-7. Not only the most innaccurate firearm I've ever shot (I've owned a few and I know, I heard someone, sometime, somewhere made one that'd outshoot a Raven but f that turd sideways) but looked like a hairy teratoma with teeth assembled or stowed.

Glocks are the ugliest gun out there.. especially that Tiffany blue pos that Davidson's did.
I was thinking same thing. A Glock is indeed the ugliest gun I've owned. When I was a young poor I owned a Jennings J-22. It wasn't ugly per se, but the poor reliability made it ugly!

Was the S&W Sigma in .40 cal

I won it in a drawing at "The Place to Shoot" when they opened their second range near Washington Square mall in the 90's.
I shot with it really well and did like it. Wish I didn't sell it back in the day. But wasn't a good looking gun.

400px-S&WSigma40.jpg

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR