JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Psycho false~christian nurse under watch in Seattle, after returning from her madness. The psycho medical quacks are allowing her to move about freely! Welcome to the jungle...

http://www.king5.com/story/news/hea...ts-in-africa-monitored-for-symptoms/17761453/

Quote:

A Seattle-area nurse is being monitored for symptoms after treating Ebola patients in West Africa.

The King County Health Department late Wednesday said she is able to come and go and that she just needs to take her temperature two times per day. The health department says there is no public health risk.

:mad: psychos!

Nina Pham said she feels great and can't wait to get home and see her dog, so I guess her endangering all those people irresponsibly is really no big deal. If you open carry a gun, you are threatening the entire public. If you fly with 150 people that are completely unaware that you potentially have/do have Ebola you will get you your own press conferences and make your dog an internet star. What a wonderful world.

Oh, I forgot. Please remember to fear terrorism, but never racially profile Muslims. White people that look like "preppers", yes, Muslims, no. Does anyone still think this isn't intentional? Why does it seem as though folks treating Ebola are sure to go to as many confined areas with scores of people? Airplanes, bowling alleys, cruise ships, subways and taxicabs. I'm sure our troops will bring some back to all 50 states as well.

B0tvjfQCIAAFoiq.png

Ebola can survive on surfaces for almost TWO MONTHS: Tests reveal certain strains survive for weeks when stored at low temperatures
  • Research claims certain strains of Ebola can remain on surfaces for 50 days
  • It survived the longest on glass surfaces stored at 4° (39°F)
  • Centres for Disease Control and Prevention claims Ebola typically lives on a 'dry' surface for hours - including doorknobs and tables
  • But when stored in moist conditions such in mucus, this is extended
  • Survival time depends on the surface, and the room temperature
  • Virus can be killed using household bleach and people must come into direct contact with the sample to risk infection

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...#ixzz3HPfGCt5Y

Australia Stops Issuing Visas for West African Nations

Australia has not recorded a case of Ebola despite a number of scares, and conservative Prime Minister Tony Abbott has so far resisted repeated requests to send medical personnel to help battle the outbreak on the ground.
The decision to refuse entry for anyone from Sierra Leone, Guinea and Liberia, while touted by the government as a necessary safety precaution, was criticized by experts and advocates as politically motivated and shortsighted. Continue reading →

Not a thread steal, but I'd rather have Ebola than Kim Kardashian!

I hope everyone remembers that the fellow who loves Presidential Mandates couldn't manage one to keep Ebola beyond our borders! First thing the Australian goverment has done in years that makes sense.

Ebola can survive on surfaces for almost TWO MONTHS: Tests reveal certain strains survive for weeks when stored at low temperatures

• Research claims certain strains of Ebola can remain on surfaces for 50 days
    • It survived the longest on glass surfaces stored at 4° (39°F)
    • Centres for Disease Control and Prevention claims Ebola typically lives on a 'dry' surface for hours - including doorknobs and tables
    • But when stored in moist conditions such in mucus, this is extended
    • Survival time depends on the surface, and the room temperature
    • Virus can be killed using household bleach and people must come into direct contact with the sample to risk infection

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...#ixzz3HPfGCt5Y
That's nice.

I've worked in a level 4 bio lab with serious viruses (like Hep C) that stayed infectious - ex vivo - for 6 weeks or more. Others were not as able to remain infectious, but were more serious - like HIV.

heres-how-many-americans-have-died-from-top-causes-since-the-first-reported-case-of-us-ebola.jpg

All things in perspective.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads