JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
The one called, "

bubbleguming treaspassers!

"

It was there, I started reading it, decided I needed to log in (due to another electronic fiasco), then after I logged in, it was gone.
what-you-talkin-bout-willis.jpg

It's still there, it isn't locked and your link even takes me to it o_O

It's still there, it isn't locked and your link even takes me to it
It's not there for me, when I click on the link, I get:

Page Not Found

The requested thread could not be found.

Maybe my Silver Supporter dues aren't enough for a secret forum? But it did come up before I logged in.

I will log out and back in again, see what happens.

It's not there for me, when I click on the link, I get:

Page Not Found

The requested thread could not be found.

Maybe my Silver Supporter dues aren't enough for a secret forum? But it did come up before I logged in.

I will log out and back in again, see what happens.
Maybe it's like a Twilight Zone episode were everyone other than me has put you on ignore :s0131:

Did the thread starter block you? If they block you it means you cannot see their content.
A little while ago, that occurred to me and that was the issue. I had several members in my ignore feature that had accumulated over time, I just cleared it all out. I fixed it, now I can see the thread again.

A little while ago, that occurred to me and that was the issue. I had several members in my ignore feature that had accumulated over time, I just cleared it all out. And now I can see the thread again. I fixed it, now I can see the thread again.
Yeah, it is worth remembering that the block feature is bi-directional, so if you block them you don't see their stuff, but also if they block you you don't see their stuff. And that second scenario does not show up in your profile information so you just get left hanging.

Status

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top