JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well I don't really know what happened, last thing I did was place a new classified ad and I just got an email saying I was banned until February 13 for rules violation. WTH???

If any of you are a member of taurusarmed.net could ya do some snooping around for me.
Actually I am completely shocked. Actually I'm not because those Canadian forum owners have no sense of humor.

3708E9EB-F6CE-46ED-B09E-524D8F99F941.png

So, you joined them, and then the last thing you.posted was about a classifieds? You did post more than that ad on that forum, yes?
I've been there a couple years so it's not like I just joined and got kicked to the curb. Lol

I will say this I was on my new iPad and I am having a hard time getting pictures to load up and it took me two or three tries. That might've been what it was them thinking I was a spammer. :s0140:
Instigator yes but spammer hell naw.

Another forum i recently joined firearms related has a rule that you must have 50 meaningful posts before you can participate in the classifieds section. I see some merit as there are so many scammers and bots these days but good lord there has to be a better way, talk about cutting off your nose to spite yourself. I swear gunowners are our own worst enemy! Not going to be a participant there for long! Rant over!

Well now there's a site I'll never be a member of
Screw Canada
I recall when the 8 an 10 year old American Basket ball team went up there for the finals and won and all the CANADA FANS Booed the USA kids name calling when they won , had most of the our kids crying for winning what a bunch of sore losers
Rant over

Best watch yer mouf aboot Canaduh!

Trudeau will seize yer bank account and slap you with charges for being a racist, misogynist, nazi, facist and DEMAND your extradition to Canaduh for a fair trial before getting sentenced to 30yrs. at hard labour in a maple syrup factory run by the Chinese CCP run mafia!!

:s0118:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads