JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seeing that video I am left wondering if there's a market for a taser extension cord or a really high capacity battery for increased dance time. :s0091:
I have long suspected they may have toned down the power on those things. When they first hit the market they seemed far more effective but people kept claiming they killed. Net has pretty much scrubbed it but long ago they did a test on a HUGE Brahma Bull to show how they worked. It put that thing down. As soon as the juice stopped he jumped up and charged the fence. :s0140:

That's insane they didn't shoot him! The one cop is screaming in pain while a clearly dangerous criminal is menacingly walking towards other officers.

I've seen a video of a cop shooting a guy going for his wallet after cop literally just told him to produce his id, a video of cops shooting dude in his back running away but a taser for attempting to kill a police officer?
²
Crazy times
They didn't shoot him because he's black. Go watch police activity on u tube......officers are scared to shoot a black man

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews