JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I haven't seen anything on their forum worthy of clicking on to.
They're is one about the making of a
SAFE QUEEN
a Taurus?
There are language difference by region even in the U.S.. Some say "soda". Some regions say "pop"... other places... everything is a "coke".

A Taurus is a "toolbox queen" but if they wanna call a toolbox a "safe" North of the border... just smile and slowly nod your head. :D

OK I'll spill the beans about why I joined a Taurus forum, I have a PT940 that I've had forever and the trigger spring gave up the ghost, so I was looking for information and found it quickly.

Fockin A hoser, ya wanna boot in the arse??? :s0140: :s0140::s0140:

OK I'll spill the beans about why I joined a Taurus forum, I have a PT940 that I've had forever and the trigger spring gave up the ghost, so I was looking for information and found it quickly.

You do know that you don't typically have to join a forum to read the posts, right?

I'll bet they got bought out by the same Canadian conglomerate that gobbled up taurusarmed… o_Oo_Oo_O And their beer really does SUXX
Yeah, anytime either VertialScope or SecondMedia comes wanting to buy your forum the way they've hoovered up so much of the internet gun community (ditto fishing and cars) like kids hoarding baseball or Magic or Pokemon cards... RUN THE OTHER WAY!

For an illustration, just look at what the combo of VS/SM and a power-drunk mod turned GunHub into.

Our northern brothers actually understand rules and enforce them. No moderators down here in the NW. Plenty of low brows however.
New member gets nasty on day 1. Interesting. Welcome aboard. Looking forward to your improving the quality of discourse here.
There are language difference by region even in the U.S.. Some say "soda". Some regions say "pop"... other places... everything is a "coke".
I grew up saying "soda pop." Didn't know there was a difference until my family moved to Or-ee-gun (not AAAh-re--gone).
See above.

A Taurus is a "toolbox queen" but if they wanna call a toolbox a "safe" North of the border... just smile and slowly nod your head. :D
There's also "cola", "fizzy drink", "soft drink" and a subset of "soda", including "soda pop", "sodie", "soder" and another one that I seem to have forgotten. Probably some weird-azz crap from New England. :D

Also "carbonated beverage", although if you use that one you deserve a tonic water, and not in a glass. :) No lime either, :s0002:

I just did some recon over there logged out of course thank you @solv3nt.

I noticed what appears like three new members joined and introduced themselves. The first one we know is TheAntiBob AKA @Knobgoblin.

Then there is the lively @JohnnyMac from Montana, you have the gift of Gab sir.

Then there is Glock Lover who miraculously appeared after my plea for operative's. Are you from here?

And OMG JRuby joined as well, Who the HeII spilled the bubbleguming beans? He's on my ignore list.:s0007::s0007::s0007:

I just did some recon over there logged out of course thank you @solv3nt.

I noticed what appears like three new members joined and introduced themselves. The first one we know is TheAntiBob AKA @Knobgoblin.

Then there is the lively @JohnnyMac from Montana, you have the gift of Gab sir.

Then there is Glock Lover who miraculously appeared after my plea for operative's. Are you from here?

And OMG JRuby joined as well, Who the HeII spilled the bubbleguming beans? He's on my ignore list.:s0007::s0007::s0007:
This is so funny! I'm about to join myself maybe?

I was wondering why you'd be on a "Taurus" forum too.
Still wanting to find out why you were banned though? I know you personally somewhat and can't see you going in to a place and being a dick in any way shape or form. Here? We all know each other and you could be a dick if you wanted too and no one would think a thing about it!

The site in question is owned by VerticalScope. They've been buying up a number of gun forums, usually the smaller ones, over the last few years. Judging by what typically ensues to those forums afterwards, their goal is the destruction of the genre. Their parent company is a fairly notorious, left wing organization with political overtones.

There's nothing wrong with Tauruses, except they usually end up with transmission problems.

Oh, that Taurus. The only guy I knew had his recalled for a trigger issue, so I guess I don't have a good testimony.

Yeah, anytime either VertialScope or SecondMedia comes wanting to buy your forum the way they've hoovered up so much of the internet gun community (ditto fishing and cars) like kids hoarding baseball or Magic or Pokemon cards... RUN THE OTHER WAY!

For an illustration, just look at what the combo of VS/SM and a power-drunk mod turned GunHub into.
Yup
Carbon Media Group got sold to VerticalScope in 2018, about the same time there was a forum meltdown and Hi Point's company ejected itself from being the forum official sponsor :s0140:

I saw his new member intro, too.

If anyone had taken me up on betting a 6-pack I already had my ban move planned....

"'Glock Lover' on a Taurus forum?? Are you retarded, just plain stoopid or Canadian??" 😁

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top