JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good to know. Wasn't sure if they just gave up and put a hold on the ones in the system. Mines in from 1/16/23 a friend also has one out from that period too. Wasn't sure if I should just reapply for a regular one considering the timelines I used to get for a form 1 vs this cluster.

Just received my last form 1 approval today.
Got a total of 6/7...
The one that was denied was due to a paperwork issue(wrong birth state)
All the rest were approved. Submitted 3-10 and the last stamp (for now) received today, all pending final rule

Received approval emails today on 2 of 3 amnesty Form 1. All 3 were submitted 1st and 2nd week of April. Since there is no tax stamp involved what part of the approval email should be kept with firearm?

I printed a few copies of whole email and attachment which was my application forms for my records. I just don't know exactly what to keep with the firearm when transporting or at the range?

You dont really have to keep anything with the firearm. I dont even download them any more. If you feel like it though the first page of the form 1 is adeqaute

Anyone get one back lately?
Two weeks ago, I received 4 approvals over the course of the weekend.
1 Friday, 1 on Saturday and 2 more on Monday. These were all filed in early February.
Interestingly. I received one approval from that batch before the end of February, then it took 6 months+ to get the rest.

3rd of 4 approved today.

32 calendar days since the prior approval, all filed at the same time.

This one & the outstanding one I would have figured to be the "easiest" to approve. Straight forward braced AR pistols without any add ons & such.

3rd of 4 approved today.

32 calendar days since the prior approval, all filed at the same time.

This one & the outstanding one I would have figured to be the "easiest" to approve. Straight forward braced AR pistols without any add ons & such.
Wow 32 days is fast. Fwiw I have seen no reason why some are faster than others. My guess is it's simply a matter whose desk that one lands on to process but only a guess.

4th out of 4 approved!

Received the email Sunday 9/24, probably why I overlooked it until today. Figured they were just a Monday thru Friday kinda thing. Odd, but not complaining for sure!

Sweet!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top