JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, this will definitely increase my need to buy stocks after it is all said and done. And 9 is a lot. I should have a lot of 9mm SBRs when all is said and done
I feel a bit of jealousy towards those that got to do this all for free. Only a handful of mine were true SBRs or SBSs. Or in other words, I actually had to remove barrel as swapping from brace to stock was not an option. The rest were swapping brace for stock, which I paid to do…:(

It was my understanding with the amnesty stamp they were allowing you to adopt the markings on the gun. Meaning you did not have to get them engraved? Am I wrong?
This is still highly undecided and the AFT won't clarify, yet.

This is incorrect. They have stated several times in writing and the 2 training sessions I listened to that engravings are not required. There is no question on this point.
:s0092:

My bad. I still haven't spent the time to figure it out completely. Sorry if I don't trust advice and posts on the web. If you have posted all of this somewhere that you can link here I'd appreciate it. I'm not trying to argue, I just haven't seen this 100% clarified outside of posts like this.

I have a batch of 4 I did on 1/24. Those should be fun. 3 9mm and a 5.7
I'm kinda surprised they didn't do all your pending ones at the same time. That would be too efficient I guess 😆. Kind of glad though cuz I have one gun in my batch that wasn't in their database and that one will take longer. I was/am afraid that one oddball might hold up the whole batch.

:s0092:

My bad. I still haven't spent the time to figure it out completely. Sorry if I don't trust advice and posts on the web. If you have posted all of this somewhere that you can link here I'd appreciate it. I'm not trying to argue, I just haven't seen this 100% clarified outside of posts like this.
No worries. It is all posted somewhere but not sure wheee to find it cuz the threads shave so much other stuff on them they become like 50-70 pages.

This video is guaranteed to have it but I need to find my notes of where to skip to in the video.

No worries. It is all posted somewhere but not sure wheee to find it cuz the threads shave so much other stuff on them they become like 50-70 pages.

This video is guaranteed to have it but I need to find my notes of where to skip to in the video.

I gave up on trying to keep up on the main threads. I imagine it's all in there.

To be safe, and cheap, I just dremeled my info on the one I submitted. It's ugly and hideous, but it makes me smile.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top