JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The sad part is the folks that follower her believe the same way.

Its ok to spread mis information if it fits their propaganda but show another view differing from that propaganda and in their mind you need to be removed from the world and sent to a re-education camp.
JMO

Well actually the AR15 is.......
Just a semi auto rifle....not really all that different than the Remington model 8 semi auto rifle from 1905.
Both are just rifles....of the semi auto type...not that big of a deal.
Andy

And so cock sure of her information she can invoke that bit of arrogance. Like Austin Powers, "She's a man, baby", as he tries to rip a woman's hair off.

Good thing these people are so well informed about the very subjects they claim to be experts in.
🤔...

20220204_225219.jpg

This is maddening on a level I can't even put into words.

Here I thought I had a variety of weapons... turns out all I have are shotguns. "... able to kill in just one blow..."

I guess it's time to diversify. Two blow kill minimum...

Good thing these people are so well informed about the very subjects they claim to be experts in.

Is this video fresh? Anyone ever think of sending informational e-mails to the so called "Journalists"? Or to the "Readers Views" pages to inform people like this of their incorrect information?

Another thread here on NWFA farting into the wind is pretty much useless.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top