JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So what with the aftermath of the icepocalypse still ongoing the wife has been keeping me appraised of all the looting stories being posted to our various community boards. I told her fine, I will get off my bubblegum and go post the "You loot, we shoot" signs around the neighborhood. She said "No don't do that! You want signs that makes the looters feel comfortable! Something like 'love always wins.'" I commented that they would probably consider that hunting over bait, and that is illegal. Then I had an idea. Gentlemen, I present to you the newest member of the family, A Little Love:

IMG_20240122_120859386~2.jpg

Now I can post her signs and they aren't even wrong! How can anyone have a problem with that if they have been explicitly warned Love does always win! He's got 50 rounds of 10mm on tap, how can he lose? I submit to the jury that the looters were duly warned and therefore the predictable results are their fault.

I'm laughing at that drum mag.
If they made a d*ckmag in 10mm I would have gotten one of those, but this is the best I could do for "ridiculous setup" I still have some things to tune on it, like the position of the light switch, and I need to see if a bad lever fits on it, but I really like where it is headed!

This one is also just a test piece, I have an SBR of this on the way, but it is doomed to ATF purgatory for at least the next 8 months or so. This one will be fun to play with until I get that one.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews