JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1400
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have two Springfield m1 garands for sale. I have had them for many years. Mostly kept in storage and taken to the range a few times a year.

Kept as a collector. Not super up to date on the running values of the M1 garand collector game.

Gun # 1 asking $1400
Stock look good, no cracks but looks army original. Fires very accurate. I hit steel over 200 yards no problem. metal has some wear on it.

Gun #2 asking $1600

Stock is brand new walnut, never used. Once I got it never took it out or shot it. Looks like a very clean rifle. Metal looks like it has wear. comes with m1 bayonet.

Both rifles come with m1 garand hard case.

Also have roughly 500 rounds of 30.06 ammo up for grabs. (250 rounds on 1919 links in a can) the rest is new PPU m1 ammo.

We will use a local FFL in salem. Cash only.

20240415_221659.jpg 20240415_222934.jpg 20240415_230852.jpg 20240415_231847.jpg 20240415_223006.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
What is the CMP grade of the rifles? Like 'Rack', 'Field', or 'Service' grade? Also useful information on the
CMP "Hang Tag" Throat and muzzle readings are on the "Hang Tag". The barrel date and manufacture
can be read on the side of the barrel when the action is open. Both rifles have CMP paperwork? More
information will help you sell these rifles.

Last Edited:
first hang tag - barrel date looks like a 64 - little reading says its an SA barrel.
Muzzle 2t
Throat 4
RM1 Field SA

Second hang tag - no date on barrel but does have a W/I in a circle marking.
Muzzle 2
Throat 2
RM1 Service SA

Hope this helps

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.