JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1800
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello again. Moving some stuff out to move towards more expensive things in my collection. Looking to pass this one to a good home that it might see some daylight more often in. This is a 6 digit serial Number, Springfield armory m1 garand that was manufactured very early between December of 1941-January of 1942. (So yes it's C&R eligible). After its service in WW2, it was rebarelled for the Korean War (as I'm told). The stock is proof marked, and it does retain its original cleaning kit within the trapdoor on the stock. The trigger guard is the correct milled guard for early war. Some light scratches and dents here and there but other than that it's in quite good condition. I'm not an expert on the garand rifle, but I can tell you they are quite fun to shoot and very accurate in my experience.

I'm really not interested in too many trades as I'm mainly looking for cash but the worst I can say is no so send it. I'm into 80s guns of all kinds, and retro ARs are a sweet tooth for me. Pm with any questions or if you need further photos. If any of the information I have is incorrect please let me know. I've done my research but there's always someone who knows better. Not looking to travel too far and have a few FFLS I'd be happy to do a transfer at.

Additionally, I might have a 43' bayonet that I can sell with the rifle if I can find it. I'd include it for an extra $50 (or for the right deal).

IMG_6851.jpeg IMG_6852.jpeg IMG_6853.jpeg IMG_6854.jpeg IMG_6855.jpeg IMG_6856.jpeg IMG_6857.jpeg IMG_6858.jpeg IMG_6859.jpeg IMG_6860.jpeg IMG_6861.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Additionally, I might have a 43' bayonet that I can sell with the rifle if I can find it. I'd include it for an extra $50 (or for the right deal).
If you can find the 43 foot bayonet, I will definitely take that! ;-). Awesome gun, good luck with you sale- i have a very similar serial number Springfield, and it is just an awesome gun!

If you can find the 43 foot bayonet, I will definitely take that! ;-). Awesome gun, good luck with you sale- i have a very similar serial number Springfield, and it is just an awesome gun!
Ah I see I should've been a little more descriptive! A 43 ft bayonet would be quite difficult to wield. The bayonet I have is closer to 1 ft and was made in the year 1943.

~Price drop to $1700 plus I'm adding the garand clips I can find filled with 3006 military ammo. No definite count yet but if anyone's interested I'll count them up!

Price drop to $1600, includes bayonet & 50rds of 30/06 on enbloc clips. Pm any questions or feel free to send trades/offers. Worst I can say is no.

It looks like your inbox is full, but here's a retro AR or a 1911 for your consideration:

Last Edited:
It looks like your inbox is full, but here's a retro AR or a 1911 for your consideration:

I just emptied my inbox a bit. I'll think about it but those are unfortunately things I can't exactly use at the moment!

still available, I found some additional military 30-06 rounds not on stripper clips. It will include 50rds on clips and 50 rounds loose to whoever is interested. Looking to make some space in the safe so open to reasonable offers and trades.

Hello again. Moving some stuff out to move towards more expensive things in my collection. Looking to pass this one to a good home that it might see some daylight more often in. This is a 6 digit serial Number, Springfield armory m1 garand that was manufactured very early between December of 1941-January of 1942. (So yes it's C&R eligible). After its service in WW2, it was rebarelled for the Korean War (as I'm told). The stock is proof marked, and it does retain its original cleaning kit within the trapdoor on the stock. The trigger guard is the correct milled guard for early war. Some light scratches and dents here and there but other than that it's in quite good condition. I'm not an expert on the garand rifle, but I can tell you they are quite fun to shoot and very accurate in my experience.

I'm really not interested in too many trades as I'm mainly looking for cash but the worst I can say is no so send it. I'm into 80s guns of all kinds, and retro ARs are a sweet tooth for me. Pm with any questions or if you need further photos. If any of the information I have is incorrect please let me know. I've done my research but there's always someone who knows better. Not looking to travel too far and have a few FFLS I'd be happy to do a transfer at.

View attachment 1812055 View attachment 1812056 View attachment 1812057 View attachment 1812058 View attachment 1812059 View attachment 1812060 View attachment 1812061 View attachment 1812062 View attachment 1812063 View attachment 1812064 View attachment 1812065
Interested in a custom 5.45 saiga with Zenitco furniture?

Subject.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.