JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Me and the wife wrote in the supplied list… couldn't find the election results though.
Start here. Not sure where I found all the election results but was able to drill down all the way to precinct PCPs for both R and D. Keep running searches and you're sure to find the results of the judge races statewide, but will need to go down to the county level.

I doubt the write in campaign this year will have made a difference but if the word can get out early enough with a list of pro gun judges then maybe it will make a difference next year?

I doubt the write in campaign this year will have made a difference but if the word can get out early enough with a list of pro gun judges then maybe it will make a difference next year?
I like your idea. How would someone start to determine judicial history? I would think you would be looking more at constitutional opinions vs firearms specifically.

I like your idea. How would someone start to determine judicial history? I would think you would be looking more at constitutional opinions vs firearms specifically.
I have no idea, I just trusted the list I shared. I can only hope someone who knows, (such as pro gun attorney Tony L. Aiello who's post I originally shared), starts to get the word out in enough time to propagate thru Oregon for the next election.

Humorous article on the election results from Oregon Firearms Federation:

Down near the bottom of the article is a Christine Drazan victory post apparently from twitter. Below is a link to it and on the right side of it, are comments. May have to zoom in to read them. They are not kind. :)

DftE5ZLWAAAVNgC.jpeg

Again, it seems like closed primaries are a big problem, and the non-partisan ballots for everyone not registered as D or R have pretty much just the judges running unopposed. Wife and I wrote in the suggested write-in list.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top