JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sentencing came down. 10 years!!

I feel really bad for the guy, but man... if his appeal is successful... he's really going to be raking in the money when he sues NY state for wrongful prosecution and conviction.

Many of NY's laws have remained intact because many of the lawsuits have been dismissed for not having actual damages and lacked standing (according to their corrupt judicial system). I don't think anyone will be able to argue that Mr Taylor doesn't have standing or experienced actual harm for federally legal and constitutionally protected activity.

yet per capita, the crime and homicide rate in Portland is higher than NYC
Probably only in the last 5 or 6 years, in which time Portland has sought to mimic or surpass the progressive policies of other self-destructing liberal cities. At least they have an intact and responsive police force in NYC. We have the "peacekeepers" here 🙄

Sentencing came down. 10 years!!

I feel really bad for the guy, but man... if his appeal is successful... he's really going to be raking in the money when he sues NY state for wrongful prosecution and conviction.

Many of NY's laws have remained intact because many of the lawsuits have been dismissed for not having actual damages and lacked standing (according to their corrupt judicial system). I don't think anyone will be able to argue that Mr Taylor doesn't have standing or experienced actual harm for federally legal and constitutionally protected activity.
As far as I know, in most other states, manufacturing a weapon for self-use (not for sale) is only a crime if you're a prohibited person, whatever that really means. I think NY is going to set the bar for appealed/overturned charges. They're leaving even CA in the dust.

RE :
As far as I know, in most other states, manufacturing a weapon for self-use (not for sale) is only a crime if you're a prohibited person, whatever that really means.

Yup....."Carbine Williams" had to start somewhere. And, IIRC he was also a CONVICTED FELON.
View: https://youtu.be/iWEHmQeKMxI?si=vkpJaPPjjRnCq6If

His weapon was adopted right in time to help arm many American GIs in WW2 (and for many conflicts after that).
View: https://youtu.be/DUppu5IxEY4?si=p-h58gZCc4Dtsx5x

So then......
Think of the INVENTORS OF TODAY and what they might do with their invention(s).

1715796231078.jpeg

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
It is a MASSIVE shortcoming in our system, that a sitting judge could say this in open court...and there is ZERO means to IMMEDIATELY remove her from the bench for either gross incompetence or gross corruption. There's not even a long term means of removing her from the bench.

The irony here is that this type of tyranny is EXACTLY why our founder gave us the Second Amendment. What exactly are We The People supposed to do when our system fails this badly? What would our founders do?
Here's a suggestion:

"Our Government wants to take our guns away because they know we will shoot them for what they are doing."

(Clever sign seen at a recent gun show.)

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top