JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a VERY hot ZEV Glock 34. This Glock started out as a Gen4, and has been shaped, double undercut, and had the grip enhanced. This has a ZEV ultimate trigger, and all internals are ZEV in addition to extended take down bar and slide release. This has a once piece stainless guide rod, large weighted ZEV maxwell, and brass weight. This also has a gunwrap which is a second skin for the gun. This also has a red dot rail and Bushnell red dot. This comes in a Glock box with 3 mags (if I have extended ones I will throw in as many of the three as I have). Asking $900. You will not find another Glock like this for anywhere close to this price range with this many additions.

I am looking for trades, try me you never know. I like 9mm Glocks, cheaper AR's, AK's, AR mags/ Pmags/ Glock 17 and 19 mags, and always looking for lot's of ammo in 9mm, .45, and 223/5.56, so you never know until you try. Feel free to text me at (509)475-8125. Prefer local, but will ship once payment is received, prefer local trades, but will also ship for trades once payment is received.

IMG_1621.JPG

Last Edited: