JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Zastava
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Washougal
State
Washington
Zip Code
Selling my Zastava Npap m70. Only shot once approximately 100 rounds. Come with 2 magpul pmags. Asking $700obo buyer to pay all transfer fees.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I can't upload photos for some reason. Contact me if you would like pictures. The gun is in good condition.

Selling my Zastava Npap m70. Only shot once approximately 100 rounds. Come with 2 magpul pmags. Asking $700obo buyer to pay all transfer fees.
I'm interested and i'm close by..(Camas). Willing to pay cash but would you consider a partial trade for a brand new Trijicon RMR? Is it the new Zastava with the chrome lined barrel?

I'm interested and i'm close by..(Camas). Willing to pay cash but would you consider a partial trade for a brand new Trijicon RMR? Is it the new Zastava with the chrome lined barrel?

He said NPAP so no. chrome barrels are new with the ZPAP this year. ZPAPs are going for 900+ new

sold out today on classic firearms at 1099 plus ship & tax
DLD VIP has them regularly I picked one up for 900ish not too long ago. Imports will be the first to get banned...

As an aside a new NPAP even w/o a chrome barrel is a good deal. I'd make the drive down if I didn't already have one haha

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.