JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
trade for a decent 45 semiauto pistol,357 mag revolver,gsg-5 of course,glock 20,or 1911 with a little cash depending on trade.......yugo m70 underfolder will come with the 40rnd mag and 200rnds......otherwise asking 750.00...yugo is new and never shot...been sitting in the safe since i bought it last month...thanks

I have a nice Colt 1911 Combat Elite, Blue slide, stainless frame with Grip mounted Red Dot site. Used as a Bowling Pin gun by me for one contest. (I won, great gun but probably greater luck) Gun has 2-3 hundred rounds through it from me. I got it used but it looks very nice with little wear. I would guess the total round count to be well under 1,000. Very reliable with every sort of bullet shape I put through it. What do you think?
-Howard-

I'm sorry I must have lost track of the thread. What are you proposing for the 686?
I would like to do a trade with the AK for my Colt but it seems that I am several hundred miles away from everybody else on the list. I am living in Brookings Or. about 12 miles from the Calif. border. That makes the advantage of F-to-F sales a lot less interesting.
-BT-

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.