JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$475
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
45 ACP
City
ridgefield
State
Washington
Gun is in great condition. There is a little bit of wear, it has been shot but the wear isn't much at all. There certainly has NOT been thousands of rounds through this gun, probably closer to 200 if I had to guess. There is some wear on the slide and such, but overall the gun is very close to new. No one would look at this gun and think "wow, garbage".

We can meet at tropics hazel dell to transfer, they charge $32. They will hold the gun for you until your background check clears. RW was cheaper but unfortunately doesn't hold the gun making the whole deal awkward at best.

It is a nice gun, feels very modern.

Has original case and holsters. The diamond pattern case isn't included.

xdm.jpg xdm2.jpg xdm3.jpg 3DCB1774-B66D-438C-BDFE-4B19F3F6FF52.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm not sure the exact model but I have one that has a stock cut out on the slide too. Cool guns. I think it's the competition series. I could use the cash but it looks too cool to sell that one. Lol

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top