JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Olympia
State
Washington
Zip Code
Looking to trade some of my extra ammo for some 380acp target loads or defensive ammo. My girlfriend recently got her first gun and we want to take it out but can't seem to find any near us. Located in Olympia but can travel within reason. 71DB0438-75A6-410C-9D64-23B12286CCF1.jpeg A8BEAE9E-84CD-4D4D-87FC-3653A0435E68.jpeg A7ACB82E-6609-42E2-A8A8-710BFF3FBCAA.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
FYI:
LAX Ammo has 380 in stock.
I've purchased a lot of ammo from LAX - they are a reputable company.
Given that finding ANY 380 ammo at less than $40 a box (either online or in a brick and mortar store) is difficult right now, you might want to check them out.
They specialize in manufacturing BOTH new ammo and reloads.
They have NEW 380 ACP available on their site today (10/14/21). 500 round cases available for $229.95, plus approx. $14 in shipping.
Might be more rounds than you want right now, but the price is hard to beat.
Good luck.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.