JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
I once had a few hundred rds of Wolf .308 that I sold for $4 box which was a buck less than what I paid for it (the good ole days right?) There was just no way I was going to shoot that crappy steel cased ammo through a Rare Portuguese G3 that I have since sold after I assembled a Cetme. This thing is a cheap beast and I don't care what I shoot through it.

So if you are in that place I was where you would not shoot wolf through your shiny new barrel but right now that is the only stuff you have I am here to make a deal as I am seeking more bang for the buck for plinking.

Based on values of brass vs. steel-cased not to mention that the Aussies made some pretty good ammo for their military I will trade 200 rds of Aussie Brass Cased .308 for 275 rds. of Wolf or Tula Steel Cased .308

I really don't know if that is a good deal or not for you or for me so educate me if I am wrong and I will adjust or shoot it myself my Cetme is hungry.

Heads up on Aussie ammo it is said to be non-corrosive Berdin primed which is a shame as it is nice looking brass.

Also, bonus for you guys that like strippers most of it is on stripper clips which I don't need.

20201028_135849_HDR.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.