JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Elma
State
Washington
PLEASE start a conversation, do not reply to this ad.

I am scheduled to be down in the Vantucky/PDX area the weekend of the 22nd, 23rd and possibly the 24th.

Please note that shipping charges at USPS has recently increased so my cost have increased as well, sorry but I can no longer eat these increases.

I'm old school and do not have electronic payment options. I'll accept cash, USPS MO or a personal check (must clear my bank first). I will combine or split shipping on large orders!!! Shipped same day except for payments received on Saturday.

Trades considered:
9mm 124g RN bullets, .308 155g HPBT or 150g FMJ bullets.
RMR or Sierra .224 69g BTHP bullets.
H-322 or CFE223 rifle powder.

Please read as my inventory changes weekly.

PISTOL

3,000+) 9mm range pickups, media cleaned
$25/1k
3,000+) $93 shipped to your door.

6,000+) 9mm range pickups some dirty/some clean $20/1k $115 for all. Shipping on buyers dime $155 shipped (price error adjustment)
I've got bags, ammo cans not included.

RIFLE

62) .222 twice fired media cleaned $30

57) 22-250 twice fired, media cleaned $35

1,500+) 5.56 media cleaned, range pickups $30/500 $55/1,000 or $100 for all shipped.

1,500) .223 media cleaned, range pickups
$30/500 $55/1,000 or $100 for all shipped.

C5AF390E-2948-4447-8576-23D4A05008FE.jpeg IMG_1947.jpeg D664803A-9354-4B47-9757-BF9DDA58642D.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Just an honest heads up on the so called "1K" brass. It's actually "IK = Igman Zavod, Konjic, Yugoslavia" Pinkish red primer sealer. The flash holes are especially small and require small diameter de-capping pins.. plus the removal of the crimp. I just got done sorting my last years gobbles and unfortunately have a 5gal. Bucket of the stuff. I honestly might just scrap it.

Just thought I'd let you know, if you didn't already.. I know for a fact IK's claimed the lives of a lot of sizing/de-capping pins. Buyer beware on those I suppose.

Best of luck with sales. Happy & Safe reloading. Keep warm out there.

Just an honest heads up on the so called "1K" brass. It's actually "IK = Igman Zavod, Konjic, Yugoslavia" Pinkish red primer sealer. The flash holes are especially small and require small diameter de-capping pins.. plus the removal of the crimp. I just got done sorting my last years gobbles and unfortunately have a 5gal. Bucket of the stuff. I honestly might just scrap it.

Just thought I'd let you know, if you didn't already.. I know for a fact IK's claimed the lives of a lot of sizing/de-capping pins. Buyer beware on those I suppose.

Best of luck with sales. Happy & Safe reloading. Keep warm out there.
Yep, most don't want to deal with them hence the low price. I've got the squirrel daddy decapping pins and they were great for these cases.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews