JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Here is a nice late 70's early 80's Winchester Pigeon Grade 101 with graco recoil unit and Briley thin wall chokes tubes installed. The gun has 29 1/2" barrels and is chambered for 2 3/4 shells. Metal is 95% and wood around 90% with a few little places that were difficult to take with the camera. It also has a small crack at the fore end like most 101's do but has been repaired an ready to go. I will include 10 thin wall chokes with the gun and will sell with or without the graco unit. I have the original pad as well. Looking for $2000 obo. Please pm me for pictures as i have numerous an can take any that are requested. Gun is in Texas and will have to be shipped. I will cover shipping costs.

***EDIT Might trade for a nice handgun and cash***

image_zps83e69fe2.jpg

Here is a nice late 70's early 80's Winchester Pigeon Grade 101 with graco recoil unit and Briley thin wall chokes tubes installed. The gun has 29 1/2" barrels and is chambered for 2 3/4 shells. Metal is 95% and wood around 90% with a few little places that were difficult to take with the camera. It also has a small crack at the fore end like most 101's do but has been repaired an ready to go. I will include 10 thin wall chokes with the gun and will sell with or without the graco unit. I have the original pad as well. Looking for $2000 obo. Please pm me for pictures as i have numerous an can take any that are requested. Gun is in Texas and will have to be shipped. I will cover shipping costs.

***EDIT Might trade for a nice handgun and cash***
Post more photos

image_zps83e69fe2.jpg