JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Walther
Caliber
9mm
City
Hoodsport
State
Washington
Zip Code
Selling a Walther PDP Pro SD with only about 100 rounds through it. This is the compact, 4" barrel version. Minor cosmetic scuffs around the flared magwell, and some discoloration on the very front rail section (not super sure how as it's never been carried or had a light mounted). I traded the threaded barrel for a nonthreaded model with <300 rounds through it (very tough to purchase separately, threaded ones are much more common on the aftermarket) to make the gun compliant, but obviously I can only include the three 18 round mags where compliant. Comes with original box and docs. Seriously the best trigger I've ever tried in a striker fired handgun, I'm just moving over to 10mm. Only trade interests are quality 77/75gr 5.56 or dangerous game 10mm at a good deal, maybe a PLX-C with griffin reticle and I add cash. 6616194892 if you prefer to text. Thanks!

image.jpg image.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Have someone local who says they want it, will likely be gone by sometime next week unless you set a meet time with me before he does. No longer interested in a Glock for trades, found one brand new online for much cheaper than any of the used ones I've seen on here.

Reopening this as I've suddenly started getting tons of interest. The gun will now come with a nonthreaded barrel (very difficult to find lol) at $700, mags only where compliant. Will not bump the thread regularly as I'm fine keeping it, but if it's not locked, it's probably available.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.