JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland Metro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I bought this used off this forum a couple years ago. The original owner put very few rounds through it and I have shot roughly 1500 rounds of factory ammo through this with zero issues. Total round count is less than 2000.

This pistol has been well maintained and was cleaned after every range session.

Included:

-Trijicon type 2 RMR06. The mounting plate is from Springer Precision. Box included. I also have the original Sig factory rear site plate.
-Surefire Legion branded X300 Ultra. I have not shot with this mounted and it appears to be new. I do not have the box or packing material for this.
-Sig hard case.
-5.11 soft case.
-Legion coin.
-9 magazines. Most are new. 3 ea. 17 round magazines and 6 ea. 21 round magazines (3 black base pad and 3 brown base pad).
-Kydex holster and double magazine holder. Manufacturer is Colorado Holster Company.

Price is $1500 and I can meet at an FFL in the Portland metro area.

I would rather not ship but if you are willing to pay for the Escrow Service from Chicken Dinner Arms I could do that. I believe this service runs ~$100 but you will need to confirm pricing with Chicken Dinner Arms.

I am not necessarily interested in trades since I am funding another project. I would be interested in a FK BRNO 7.5, Garthwaite High Power or Government sized 1911.

IMG_3021.jpg IMG_3022.jpg IMG_3023.jpg IMG_3024.jpg IMG_3025.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.