JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***SOLD***

Hello all,

I've had to put a bunch of stuff up for sale as I was in a car accident on October 4th. I have medical bills coming and we are unsure if the other party was insured yet, so I need to free up funds fast.

I REALLY don't want to sell this. I was hoping to train up my GF's 6 year old with it instead of his 10/22. But we need the money, so our loss is your gain.

For sale is a pristine S&W 15-22. It is an MOE model, FDE in color. Amazingly light weight and as most know, S&W got it right with their .22 lr AR's. Awesome rifles.

This thing is so clean, you could eat off it. We haven't even had a chance to shoot it yet. Shot at the factory obviously, but otherwise it's new to us.

Includes the following:
S&W M&P 15-22 MOE (16" Barrel)
Magpul FDE MOE Stock
Magpul FDE MOE Grip
Magpul FDE Rail ladder covers
Magpul FDE MBUS Front Sight
Magpul FDE MBUS Rear Sight
S&W FDE 25 Round Magazine
S&W Black 25 Round Magazine
Q/D Sling mount
Factory Box

That's everything that came with it from the Factory. You're basically getting a new gun. Show me a cheaper price in stock on the net and I'll contemplate beating it. But please note that this money is going towards emergency needs, so I'm setting a reasonable asking price from the get go.

YOUR FFL MUST ACCEPT FROM AN INDIVIDUAL IF YOU ARE NOT LOCAL.

Asking Price: $420 if within 20 minutes of Lacey, WA. $435 shipped if I need to send it

Payment Method: Paypal (Either gift or YOU cover fees) or Cash Locally.

If Shipping: USPS Priority Mail insured

NO TRADES

Please IM or e-mail for fastest replies. This is posted on multiple forums so going by IM/Post/Email time stamps.
swmp1.JPG
swmp2.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR