JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
WTS - M1 Garand, ammunition, and reload components. Would like to sell as a package, but will sell the ammo and reload gear seperately after the rifle sells.

Rifle - USGI Springfield Armory WWII rifle, supplied to Denmark in the 1950s and placed in Danish naval service. Rebuilt by the Danes (with a new Danish VAR barrel and Beretta marked elevation knob and front sight) to "as-new" condition, returned to the US Army in the 1990s, and sold via the CMP. Still retains its USGI walnut WWII furniture. Excellent+ condition, mirror bore, and shoots like a match rifle. I have owned about half a dozen CMP rifles and this one is by far the best condition and most accurate one its been my pleasure to own. Correct Danish HTK-marked web sling, oil bottle, and bayonet. I am pretty much getting out of the Garand business, so will include all my spares (bolt rebuild parts, bolt disassembly tool, springs, gas cylinder wrench, Garand owners guide, Garand assembly guide, trigger group small parts, & more).
Very nice rifle.

Ammo - Have approx. (I'll have to take inventory) 1,000 rounds of USGI, HXP, and Talon (reman. w/ USGI components). Some loose, some in clips and bandos, some in boxes (including 200+ rounds of M72 Lake City Match ammo w/ "NM"-marked brass), and a very small amount of AP and tracer. All told probably more than 1K rounds, but not sure until I count it all!

Reload gear - 500 150 grain FMJ M2 bullets from Wideners, 450 (approx.) Winchester 147 grain FMJ bullets, 100 Hornady 150 grain FMJBT, 100 Hornady 168 grain BTHP. 1K Winchester LR primers, 4 lbs. IMR4895, 2 lbs. IMR4064, 1 lb. VihtaVuori N140, 500-600 USGI and commercial brass, Dillon Super Swage 600 bench mount primer pocket tool with large and small swage rods and laminated instructions, Hornady New Dimension die set (unopened), Wilson case gauge.

$2,100 takes the package, or will sell seperately:
Rifle and parts = $1200 (and as much ammo as you want @ $0.50 per round)
Ammo = $0.75 per round loose, $50 per clipped 48 round bando, $25 per box for the M72 Match
Reload gear = $500

Please email for photos or with questions. I would be happy to trade any of the above for brass cased 5.56 ammo or 12 gauge trap/target loads, but like I said, need to sell the rifle before the ammo or reload gear.
I am in Puyallup near the fairgrounds. Thanks alot -ESB [email protected]