JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Leupold
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I want to sell my Leupold MK-4 8.5-24x50mm M1 LR/T Scope in MINT condition. I purchased this scope brand new 5 months ago (can provide receipt from MidwayUSA). The scope is in MINT condition and perfectly functional. This scope has second focal plane non-illuminated reticle. Scope comes in its original retail box and with the original lens covers. I am asking $600 cash, and that is about half of the price of the same scope if purchased new. I would prefer a local cash deal in Seattle. I could ship the scope, but you would have to pay shipping cost and shipping insurance (you must have some positive feedbacks and be at least 2 years member).

Cheers,

Dan from Seattle

Leupold#1.jpeg Leupold#2.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I bought a Sightron scope and other equipment from Dan. He isn't kidding when he says "new".
He's GTG.
Thanks for good recommendation. I have a habit of impulse buying, so I often buy things that I do not need and do not use.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews