JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Bellevue
State
Washington
Zip Code
FN SCAR 17S, RCH, 50 shades of FDE color, 16"
$3200
0 rounds, all stock configuration and parts, rear sight is INCLUDED (but not pictured)

No magazines included.

hjkiJoXm.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
READ THESE TERMS (I'm not a FFL or a lawyer):

If the ban goes into effect prior to pick-up, I will refund you the sell price of the firearms IF:
  • -the FFL adheres to the 10 business day release timeframe (not one that holds indefinitely until proceed)
    • and not if you just have buyer's remorse and decide to not pick up
  • the inability to take possession is due to HB1240 (if you know you're prohibited, Alt-F4 now)
  • AND crucially, the FFL returns the firearm in an unaltered state back to me -- if the FFL does not give me my firearm back, I do not give you your money back
The worst case that should occur is you are out the transfer fee and we're both out the time spent. (Please don't try to loophole/play games/"aha-moment" me if the ban goes into effect and you play games with my goodwill terms). I will not refund your transfer fee or any amount above the sell price.

Steyr AUG A3 M1 NATO stock (accepts regular AR15 pattern magazines), Mud color, 16"
$1700
Brand/Like-new - 2 weeks or so weeks old, 0 round count

FN SCAR 17S, RCH, 50 shades of FDE color, 16"
$3600
0 rounds, all stock configuration and parts, rear sight is INCLUDED (but not pictured)

Somewhat stripped lowers
$150 for both (sold as two)
Aero M4E1
(sold as-is with front pin, bolt catch, magazine release)
Aero X15
(sold as-is with front pin, mil-spec trigger, BCM trigger guard, bolt catch, magazine release)

No magazines included.
Eastside FFL or within reason -- ensure the FFL checks all the boxes if you want my so-called money-back "guarantee".

View attachment 1395585 View attachment 1395586 View attachment 1395587 View attachment 1395588
I will pay cash for AUG

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.