JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So first ill start by saying im low on cash and just got my guns stolen out of my house so im kinda looking for trades. I have a little cash maybe a couple hundred at most but what I do have are a lot of electronics that are brand new never used and pretty much every one is still in original packaging like nintendo 3ds and accessories games, a lot of brand new xbox 360 games and accessories, same with ps3 games and accessories, I have a playstation vita with 3g/wifi brand new with game and accesssories, brand new sony digital camera worth 279$ very nice, brand new HTC ONE X for AT&T with dre beats audio,crvsound systems amps and speakers, and pretty much anything else I have connections on a lot of items like cloths, tools, car parts, almost anything just let me know what yiu want and i can see if we can do business. Now that thats out of the way im looking for a semicompact or compact .40, .45 or cool stuff like uzis assult rifles or anything custom or special edition im willing to work out great deals. If you are interested please feel free to text me anytime 2537095911 thank you very much and I hope to be doing business real soon.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top