JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Depends on condition.
I just turned down one with really bad cosmetics.
I am not going to spend more than what one lists for in the "big" red book unless it is
in great shape.
Tom

Hi,

Interesting post. Please let me know how much would you offer for the following Model 10. Build in 1981.

I pop it once or twice a month. It was not used for a very long time. Belonged to an old gentleman that passed away. The daughter sold it to me. It was a carry gun.

There is some holster ware and a some light scuffs on the cylinder that will disappear after re-blueing. The blueing is still good other that what I mentioned. There are no pits. The action is perfect. The full lock I think is tighter than my 686 and 66. Forcing cone tolerance is very tight too. Right now it is on a Hogue grip, but I have the original wood panels. They are beaten and two small for my hands. The revolver would come with them.

Let me know how much would you offer me. I am in Portland. Maybe we can do business.

P6010001.JPG

P6010002.JPG

P6010003.JPG

P6010004.JPG

P6010005.JPG

P6010006.JPG

P6010007.JPG

Depends on condition.
I just turned down one with really bad cosmetics.
I am not going to spend more than what one lists for in the "big" red book unless it is
in great shape.
Tom

FYI value books are not a good indicator of current selling and buying rates.
Gun Broker,BudsGuns,and Guns America are better indicators of firearms going rates.

I appreciate your responses.

I have money to spend, and someone out there needs it

I am in no hurry, and I can be patient.

I am no different than anyone else. Buy low and keep in the family unless death or bankruptcy comes first.

Thanks to everyone that keeps sites like this one viable, and open to all.

TKH

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.