JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Prescott
State
Other
Building a 10.5 AR pistol and need the Mega Arms Ambi Charging Handle (.223) and Mega Arms Wedge Lock Rail. I am located in Northern Arizona and willing to buy from anywhere!!!!! paypal Ready!!!

ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY MEGA ARMS STUFF... i got a hard on for their stuff!!! lmao

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I know what you mean. Zev bought them shortly after I moved here. All my builds have been using Mega receivers and wedge lock hand guards.
I hav built one pistol with Zev's billet receiver set, but a few more dollars than Mega's were.

just want to give a shout out to SKWERL!!!! picked up a part i needed for my AR pistol build!!! great guy had a great hour long conversation with him. great seller and a pleasure to do business with!!!!

I am always looking for Mega parts also. I have a 5.56 billet MKM-320 12 inch handguard upper that I would love to trade someone for the MKM-22] 9 inch shorter version. I also have a Mega Arms charging handle I would consider selling. And I am in the market for a billet GTR-3 lower.

Upper

644103-f2e94972ea9d8a49c7b093d00df507b6.jpg 644104-c7491ac3ab76e52aeac8025417a5d30a.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.