JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
City
GIG HARBOR
State
Washington
Helping a family member look for a miniature Dachshund. I've had them for 25 years+ so know the breed well. Ideally a female black/tan mini. papers not important but a good dog is. If anyone knows of someone who breeds them I'd love to know. Doesn't have to be a litter ready now - can be down the road. Pretty much anywhere in WA or down to Salem or farther.

IMGP2412.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thanks, that's a good idea. I meant to mention that re-homing and adult is also an option.

Didn't know about them and should have thought to look. I actually did that in the past when I lived in NY. There was a "Dachshund Friendship Club" (chuckle) and sometimes we would care for one between taking it in and when they found them a new home (didn't adopt myself as we had two already at the time). I'll see if Seattle has similar. Thanks again.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.