JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm in the Portland area and looking for something I can take on extended camping trips that will offer protection from two and four-legged critters. I'd also like to use it with shot shells for snakes. I don't need anything fancy since it'll get abused with all the traveling and weather. I just want something reliable. Thanks.

Gun Tests magazine recently tested the Kel-tec PF9 and had lots of good things to say about it. Rated it an "A".
I highly recommend the site, but it does require a subscription. Not affiliated in any way, BTW.

Tom

You can buy Smith and Wesson full stainless steel autos for that kind of money. CDNN has some still for $299 or did a few months ago.

6909 5909 5904 and so on... Plus they have .40 and .45 too. The are called 3rd generation.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top