JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
300 Blackout
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Looking for 300 blackout super sonic, brass case. Built a new gun can't find much locally. Thanks

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Might be a while before its found in local store shelves at reasonable prices. I sold a case of it on GB for $1,300. The buyer even paid shipping.

I'm in the same boat as I finished up a nice 300BLK firearm a few months ago. "Finding" ammo and "finding reasonably priced" ammo are very different things, given the current times. I got on the "notify me" list at SGAmmo and picked up some S&B....at a price I was willing to pay. Gorilla ammo charges a premium for their ammo, but they have had 300BLK in stock occasionally. Their bucket deals aren't too bad, and their Lehigh Defense ammo looks serious. IMHO it's very good quality ammo, but they are indeed proud of it. "Notify me" list worked there for me as well.

Best of luck to you..!!

I've got 11 boxes of Rogue Defense .300 BLK SuperSonic 130 gr. Speer Varmint Hp available for sale.

I will take cash for what I bought it for at $25.00 a 20 rd. box

IMG_2619.JPG

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.