JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey all,

I have had a bad week. Found out that the transmission on my truck is gone and I have to rebuild it. So I need to sell a lot of extra stuff around the house. Please consider that, I can't take any trades right now, so please cash only.

This I bought a couple of months ago. Never shot it myself. I took it to Rich's Gun Shop to have it looked over before I went and shot it on the range, they worked up the trigger and gave it a clean bill of health.

Pics:
LFzvLbp.jpg
IOu49KQ.jpg
5hcGR6c.jpg
6ZMloAF.jpg
b5EMrfn.jpg
zcT1ALE.jpg
hknVnEC.jpg
YU5vFTW.jpg

This has beautiful wood and beautiful steel. As you can see, it's not new, but is known around as one of the best semi-autos of all time.

I will take a loss on this one and sell it for $380 FTF.

Thanks

I have been looking at this gun for my son to shot trap but there are several things that I have questioned myself about. The receiver is factory and the forearm but the barrel is not a trap barrel or the stock is not factory. Do you know what stage trigger it has or does it cycle ok. What is your very best price. Thanks

Do you still have the Beretta Silver Pigeon Sport for sale ?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.