JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Federal Way
State
Washington
Zip Code
FOLKS, IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND BASIC ECONOMICS AND THINK SOMEONE SHOULD SELL THEIR HOUSE TO YOU WHAT THEY BOUGHT IT FOR 20 YEARS AGO TOO BECAUSE THEY ARE "GREEDY", GO AWAY. IF YOU THINK PEOPLE SHOULD SELL YOU AMMO AT 2004 PRICES OTHERWISE THEY ARE "GREEDY" GO AWAY. THREAD CRAP OR LOWBALL ME AND YOU WILL BE REPORTED THEN BLOCKED. GO BUY IT ON GUNBROKER FOR 50% MORE IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY PRICES. THE AMMO IS BEING SOLD AT WELL BELOW MARKET PRICE.

IF YOU TIRE KICK AND DON'T BUY, THEN THE PRICE IS RAISED, DON'T COME BACK ASKING ME TO "HONOR" THE OLD PRICE THAT YOU TIRE KICKED OVER WEEKS AGO...

$550 per 500rd case. $150 for 100 rds. Ammo is new in box, never opened or touched.

Cheaper than gunbroker, no tax no shipping (unless you want me to ship to you). Gun Broker is selling these for $900 for a 500 rd case plus tax and shipping....and yes it sells there, I've sold 2 cases already there at that price over the past month.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
People will always complain about prices. That is a fair price for premium bulk ammo. There are few 9mm bullets that perform on par with this stuff. Someone will pick it up GLWS.

Money sucks in general, and no one wants to pay more than what they wanted to. I stand By what I said earlier that your listing is fair. The last time I saw this stuff IN STOCK was at .75, before shipping, and with LEO credentials which most of do not have.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.