JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$825
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
30-30 Winchester
City
Bend
State
Oregon
WW2 era Winchester Model 94 in good condit ion for age an level of use. 'Grammy's' deer rifle put down many a buck! This was my wife's rifle handed down from her grandmother. The wife went to heaven early December and I am paring down preparing to move back to the valley to be nearer to daughter and grandson. Anyway, I had it ' safety and function' check in 2011 and it's been in the safe ever since. I will include a pic of the results. Values I could find for similar (difficult at best), range from $1,000 on up best I could tell. So my asking price I feel will be very reasonable and therefore firm. Buyer responsible for all fees. I will be making some trips to the valley over the next few months as my house will be for sale in less than 2 weeks, so possible to meet up over there at some point. $825
.View attachment 1113839View attachment 1113840View attachment 1113841Couple of pics didn't want to load. PM # and I could text some more ifinterested.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.