JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale or trade: Winchester model 94 Saddle Ring in 25-35. Serial # 210XXX indicates 1900 mfg date. The pictures show the molestation as per a lot of this vintage of piece. Barrel is 19 1/4". Bore is good but not shiny, it still should be a good shooter. Hopefully I can answer any questions but I'm not into old Winchesters so I will do my best. I'm asking $500 and will listed to offers. Cash is king but I will trade if need be. All legal fees are on the buyers dime. I am in Lebanon and will meet with a serious buyer from Keizer to south on the I-5 corridor. Please respond by PM or call 541-401-1063, I don't text.

MVC-083S.JPG MVC-084S.JPG MVC-085S.JPG MVC-086S.JPG MVC-087S.JPG MVC-088S.JPG MVC-089S.JPG MVC-090S.JPG

According to the previous owner the stock has been cut. It measures 13 1/4" long to the end of the recoil pad.

I grew up w/a '94 in 25-35 made in '03. It had a long octagon barrel and Lyman flip up peep along w/a buckhorn sight. My dad killed his biggest Muley w/it. After carrying if for a few years I finally bought my own deer rifle and couldn't get rid of that '94 fast enough. It was a pig to carry and always shot a foot to the right at 100 yds. When I hit my teens I just knew I was undergunned and felt silly carrying it around while everyone else had a nice bolt gun w/a scope.

I was a stupid kid, did some dumb things, getting rid of that '94 was one of the big ones, I even spent some time looking for it. One of those things. At least I kept grandpa's '99f he bought new in '57 chambered in .308.

Cool gun, GLWS!

Hey Grandpas 99f 308 is a great deer rifle. good elk rifle to in timber ! mine shoots 150 grain speers in to an inch. i need to put a leupold 2x7 on it soon.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.