JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok, I tried social networking, White pages, etc. but there are way too many Bill Clarks out there, or there is just not enough information to contact you.

I am trying to re-connect with a Bill Clark, retired about 5-7 years ago from a major electronics company, last job as a CQE. IIRC, a vet, maybe a 'Nam vet? At the time you lived in the greater Portland area. You moved to the Coos Bay area upon retirement, while for some time (don't know how long) you kept your Hillsboro property (Jones Farms area) unoccupied.

Who is it who wants to reconnect? I worked for same employer, was in your retirement party at the Thai restaurant. At the time you did not know me as a firearms enthusiast. You invited me several times to attend guns shows in the area, to which I, politely, declined. This happened during a 2-3 month period while I covered for someone else's sabbatical.

Please, PM me if you think you are the Bill Clark I am looking for.

Mods: Item wanted is to "reconnect" with this old feller. I admit "Items wanted" forum is a loose match, but then again, everything else is. Please, cut me some slack here, will ya'.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top