Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

What’s better than 1 Glock 18?

FireArm

Reactions
Just sold my Glock17L the other day, it was doing this weird thing. The Gunsmith called it a Binary Trigger Glock with no off switch...
was fun to see him shoot it into a bangbox. pull the trigger bang let go ogf the trigger bang, weird, he said the guts were over polished. :D.

Last edited:

Kruel J

Reactions
I have not seen someone wield two of the 28s before, that was worth watching.
28's? :eek: Is that the porcelain gun that can make it through metal detectors and costs more than we make in a month? Whoops, that was the Glock 7. (Die Hard movie reference in case anyone has lived under a rock).

:p

Reactions: EPS

LuckySG

Reactions
Just sold my Glock17L the other day, it was doing this weird thing. The Gunsmith called it a Binary Trigger Glock with no off switch...
was fun to see him shot it into a bangbox. pull the trigger bang let go ogf the trigger bang, weird, he said the guts were over polished. :D.
That happens a lot! I shipped a 26 back to Glock two weeks back and it is clear on the form you complete so they know what you want them to work on that they will not return and aftermarket or polished parts that come in their front door.

Kruel J

Reactions
That happens a lot! I shipped a 26 back to Glock two weeks back and it is clear on the form you complete so they know what you want them to work on that they will not return and aftermarket or polished parts that come in their front door.
Another good reason to run the FCG stock. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. :)

Kruel J

Reactions
Tired and/or lazy fingers along with my time-release dyslexia make me more entertaining at night
I added to my post, in case my jocularity was missed. :p

FireArm

Reactions
I wasnt the Original owner and didnt do anything but clean it. but it did have and aftermarket trigger, and springs...
it never double fired until I had it in the shop selling it. go figure, but i did clean it before I took it in, i guess it was better off dirty, at least it worked correctly then.

LuckySG

Reactions
28's? :eek: Is that the porcelain gun that can make it through metal detectors and costs more than we make in a month? Whoops, that was the Glock 7. (Die Hard movie reference in case anyone has lived under a rock).

Nah, that is one of the 3D print models we get tomorrow!

JeremyK

Reactions

Sorry Kruejl, but I think that reference has been done to death

Reactions: EPS

Flymph

Reactions
I have not seen someone wield two of the 18s before, that was worth watching.
They call it Akimbo in Call of Duty... your son probably knows all about it! LoL

Unfortunately this video only reaffirms a previous notion I had that the only Glock worth owning was a G18...

LATEST REVIEWS

• Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Love all the Guys and Gals, the redbeard is pleased. Even if it wasn't 1 min away from my house...
    • SVT-ROY
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I bugged these guys for a while as I was on the fence as to what safe to buy. There are so many...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim is fantastic! He does great work and does it in a timely manner! He reblued a Colt slide for...
    • hker71
  • Aloha Surplus
    4.00 star(s)
    Its always fun to check out the surplus stuff they have. Some is reasonably priced, some not so...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I recently sent in a project gun to Mr. Copeland to slick up an action and thread the barrel...
    • CountryGent

Staff online