JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Size is 11D. This pair of older Wesco Jobmasters was made in 1995 and even have the old Wesco logo embossed on the side. They are in almost like new condition and are not even close to being broken in yet, not even having hardly any creasing in the toe. Having worked at Wesco personally and judging from the condition of the outsoles I would say these boots have seen light use and have maybe been worn twice. If it wasn't for a small scuff on the left vamp they could almost pass for new. These boots will last for many many years even under heavy use and should the need arise they can be rebuilt to your specifications in Scappoose Oregon. These boots normally retail for over $400 new. I'm asking $275. Will consider trades for firearms. Located in Vernonia I can meet in Scappoose, St Helens or the Banks/Forest Grove area

photo 1.JPG

photo 2 (1).JPG

photo 2.JPG

How do they run? I suffer from a runners foot. Narrow and thin. I wear an 11.5 Nike runner. Would this be too wide for me? I've been meaning to get to wesco for years to get custom fit which I kind of think I will need due to my narrow foot. Any. I'm interested in them if they have any chance to fit.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top