JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For Sale:

Weatherby Vanguard Series 2 in .308 Win with:
  • Leupold 30mm rings and bases
  • Primary Arms 4-14x44 FFP MIL-DOT scope (with sun-shade and bikini)
  • Harris swivel-to-rail adapter.
  • Original box and paperwork (probably)
I bought this gun May of 2013 specifically for a long-range event that I ended up not attending. Now I need the space in the safe more than I need a gun I never shoot. The barrel has been lapped (with Tubb's Final Finish, 20-round version), and I have put exactly 40 more rounds through it since then. The trigger is adjustable and has a very light and crisp break. It has Leupold bases and 30mm rings, currently holding a Primary Arms scope. It's a nice mil/mil first-focal-plane scope, but it's not a Nikon or Leupold.

Here is a review of the gun. I disagree with the comb comment, though. The comb puts my eye perfectly in line with the scope as it is.
Here is a review of the scope.

Asking $700, but prefer trades (with appropriate cash either way if necessary):
  • Rock Island 1911 TACTICAL Full-size in .45ACP
  • Springfield Armory 1911 Full-size in .45ACP (Open as to which exact model)
  • S&W Bodyguard .380 (the one with the laser, not the new M&P version)
  • Chiappa Rhino in .357 (2inch preferred, but interested in 4 or 6 as well)
  • CCI Minimags .22LR (Don't need other .22LR, just heavier high-velocity stuff to run picky semis. I'll trade at .08/rnd)

Located in Federal Way, but I can drive from Tukwilla to Tacoma, and am available most weekdays. I'll need to see your WADL and CHP. Can do bill of sale if preferred.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.