JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've owned this handgun for about a couple months with very few rounds down the pipe. In all honesty I like it but I just don't know if its the right gun for me. I have 3 mags with extended base plates and trijicon night sights (amber rear and green front). I also have the original sights, and I also have some fixed sights from a g17. I have lots of extra stuff in a bag for it, like some pins and crap. Anyways im just wondering if anyone would be interested in it. Unfortunately I do not know where I put the plastic fantastic glock box with all the info and stuff. Anyways no big deal since im throwing in a gun bag. This gun is in fantastic condition and has been polished for a much more smoother trigger pull and feel. No the geometry was not changed in anyway. Im sure im missing some stuff, but i'll list more of stuff if I do remember. THIS IS THE LONG SLIDE GLOCK IN 9mm.

Glock extended base pads: $15 a piece (3)
Trijicon night sights: $100?
Extended factory mag release: $10
Glock 34 in 9mm: $625 + tax
5.11 tactical gun bag in od green: $35
Crye precision gun clip in blk: $60
Glock factory g17 sights: $5?
Total: $880 with out the tax. Im sure its over $900 if I added the tax in.

I am asking $700 obo for the package. I live in Vancouver, WA. If you want it, you come get it. I will drive a little bit but not looking to drive all the way to where you live and etc (Tacoma, Seattle, and etc).
Im not in a hurry to sell. Contact me at [email protected] or text or call me at 360-721-9993 or just pm me.

PICS:

Trades
: Im a 1911 guy, so any nice 1911. Hk's are nice as well.. I also love sigs.. No revolvers or bolt guns or shotguns please. If its a pistol, id like it to be 9mm or 45acp please. As far as anything else, just contact me. Worst I could say is no. Id prefer a handgun with rails of some sort so I can mount my light. No Spring Field XD's please.

Last Edited: