JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought a Bergara B14-R about six months ago & have been pretty lukewarm towards it so far. Maybe I was expecting too much, but I've felt accuracy was below my expectations & somewhat erratic. At my local club we have an informal 100yd rimfire benchrest match, & shot with them for a few weeks but got a bit disillusioned. I drug the rifle out for an airing a week or so ago & shot better than I had prior, & had another opportunity this morning & was pleased with the result. I did replace the trigger a couple of months ago with one from Rifle Basix, & I think I'm finally getting used to that, along with using a scope & benchrest shooting in general (I mainly shoot antiques & BPCR rifle).
This is today's effort, ten shots at 100yds with Eley Match, weather overcast, 35 degrees, & a slight intermittent breeze. Group measures 7/8"x 1/2" & scored 100-8X on the B-16 target.
1704418298179.png

Nice. I have a B14r in a KRG Bravo chassis. Seems to shoot very well, but I have mostly just casually shot with it so far.